Welcome to Orlando Ballet’s 2018/19 Season
Celebrating a Decade of Excellence
I am delighted to announce Orlando Ballet’s 2018-19 lineup, which marks my 10th Anniversary Season. As I reflect on a remarkable decade, I am proud of the continued growth in all areas of the organization, the world-class caliber of our performances and the support that we have received from the community of Orlando.
Looking to the future, as Artistic Director, it is important to present programming that fulfills Orlando Ballet’s mission and provides the highest quality artistry. Each and every ballet selected represents the very best of dance including tradition, artistic excellence and creativity. From beloved classics such as The Nutcracker and Carmina Burana to new creations such as Arcadian Broad’s Wonderland: Mad Tales of the Hatter, we continually strive towards new artistic heights.
Join us on this continued journey of growth next season! The energy and excellence at Orlando Ballet has never been stronger and I look forward to celebrating the future with you.
Subscribe today by completing and submitting the Subscription Form available to download below.
ROBERT HILL Artistic Director
Subscription Package Prices
The Nutcracker Subscriber Option
The Nutcracker Family Show Only Option
Peter & the Wolf
|PL1 - Family 4-Pack||$200|
|PL2 - Family 4-Pack||$150|
|PL3 - Family 4-Pack||$100|
|PL4 - Family 4-Pack||$60|
|PL1 - Single Tickets||$55|
|PL2 - Single Tickets||$45|
|PL3 - Single Tickets||$30|
|PL4 - Single Tickets||$20|
Our Subscribers Deserve the Best.
The best seats, the best value and the best perks, including:
- Guaranteed priority seating
- Personalized customer service
- Free lost ticket replacement
- Free date and seating exchanges
- Exclusive pre-sales & upgrade opportunities
- Exclusive VIP invitations*
- Up to 20% off regular ticket prices
- Subscriber benefit card offering exclusive discounts at local restaurants
*Some exclusions may apply depending on availability of VIP events throughout the season.
Enjoy Priority Access
Our subscribers have the advantage of purchasing the best seats for The Nutcracker! To reserve your seats, call the TicketLine.*
Share The Experience
As a Subscriber you can call starting TODAY to purchase up to eight extra tickets per show for your friends and family. Call the TicketLine, indicate that you are an Orlando Ballet Subscriber, give the account number printed on your tickets and any agent will be happy to assist!*
Exchanging Your Tickets
Do you want to change your performance day or try a different seat? Call the TicketLine starting today and we can help! You may either exchange your seats into a different performance of the same show or convert your seats into a tax-deductible contribution. All exchanges or donations must be conducted one business day prior to the ticketed performance.
*Subscriber Extra Ticket Purchases and Exchanges subject to the terms, conditions and fees outlined in the Orlando Ballet General Subscriber Terms
Dr. Phillips Center Box Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Saturday 12 p.m.-4 p.m.
445 S Magnolia Ave., Orlando, FL 32801
Orlando Ballet TicketLine 407-418-9828
Download the Subscriber Form
3 Ways to Subscribe:
1. MAIL: Download the print subscription form above, and print and mail the completed form to Orlando Ballet Subscriptions, 3751 Maguire Blvd Suite 111, Orlando, FL 32803
2. EMAIL: Download the digital subscription form above, and save and email your completed form to [email protected]
3. CALL: Already a subscriber? Just call 407.418.9828 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and Patron Services will assist you!