Welcome to Orlando Ballet’s 2017/18 Season
Classic. Modern. Bold.
Orlando Ballet’s 2017-2018 season promises to be our most spectacular yet. Our audiences and dancers alike have much to anticipate from a season of classic, modern and bold programming.
Since my arrival to Orlando Ballet nearly nine years ago, my vision has been to minimize the mystique about ballet by presenting creative programs that balance classical choreography with non-traditional dance that captures everyone’s attention. Additionally, I have invited internationally recognized choreographers and even a few of our own Orlando Ballet company dancers, to develop some of our most innovative and popular performances.
Our momentum continues to grow; this season will be even more dynamic. As Artistic Director, my hope is that your enthusiasm and support will continue. Please join me as we launch our 2017/18 season at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, another new season of artistry and excellence.
2017/18 Season tickets go on sale Monday, June 19. Complete and submit the Subscription Form below to subscribe today.
ROBERT HILL Artistic Director
Subscription Package Prices
The Nutcracker Subscriber Option
The Nutcracker Family Show Only Option
Arcadian Broad's Beauty & the Beast Family Weekend Option
|PL1 - Family 4-Pack||$150|
|PL2 - Family 4-Pack||$100|
|PL3 - Family 4-Pack||$60|
|PL4 - Family 4-Pack||$40|
|PL1 - Single Tickets||$45|
|PL2 - Single Tickets||$30|
|PL3 - Single Tickets||$20|
|PL4 - Single Tickets||$15|
Our Subscribers Deserve the Best.
The best seats, the best value and the best perks, including:
- Guaranteed priority seating
- Personalized customer service
- Free lost ticket replacement
- Free date and seating exchanges
- Exclusive pre-sales & upgrade opportunities
- Exclusive VIP invitations*
- Up to 20% off regular ticket prices
- Subscriber benefit card offering exclusive discounts at local restaurants
*Some exclusions may apply depending on availability of VIP events throughout the season.
Enjoy Priority Access
Our subscribers have the advantage of purchasing the best seats for The Nutcracker! To reserve your seats, call the TicketLine.*
Share The Experience
As a Subscriber you can call starting TODAY to purchase up to eight extra tickets per show for your friends and family. Call the TicketLine, indicate that you are an Orlando Ballet Subscriber, give the account number printed on your tickets and any agent will be happy to assist!*
Exchanging Your Tickets
Do you want to change your performance day or try a different seat? Call the TicketLine starting today and we can help! You may either exchange your seats into a different performance of the same show or convert your seats into a tax-deductible contribution. All exchanges or donations must be conducted one business day prior to the ticketed performance.
*Subscriber Extra Ticket Purchases and Exchanges subject to the terms, conditions and fees outlined in the Orlando Ballet General Subscriber Terms
Dr. Phillips Center Box Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Saturday 12 p.m.-4 p.m.
445 S Magnolia Ave., Orlando, FL 32801
Orlando Ballet TicketLine 407-418-9828
Download the Subscriber Form
3 Ways to Subscribe:
1. MAIL: Download the print subscription form above, and print and mail the completed form to Orlando Ballet Subscriptions, 3751 Maguire Blvd Suite 111, Orlando, FL 32803
2. EMAIL: Download the digital subscription form above, and save and email your completed form to [email protected]
3. CALL: Already a subscriber? Just call 407.418.9828 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and Patron Services will assist you!