Title: Community Enrichment Neon Club Volunteer
Reports to: Community Enrichment Coordinator
Location:600 North Lake Formosa Drive, Orlando, FL 32803
Time Commitment: First Friday of every month 5:00 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.
Purpose: The volunteers for Community Enrichment Neon Club will help to create a fun, safe, and welcoming environment for our Neon Club participants to enjoy their night of dance.
- Setting up decorations and tables and chairs for event.
- Monitoring Admissions in the lobby. $1.00 per guest and providing a receipt for the cash admission.
- Providing and equipping guests with wrist bands
- Dancing and encouraging guests to dance
- Cleaning up area and collecting decorations
- Putting away tables and chairs
- Distributing upcoming theme schedule
- Distributing and collecting caregiver surveys
Training will take place prior to the start of the volunteer’s first Neon Club from 500 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. This will be coordinated with the Community Enrichment Coordinators.
To apply, please complete this form.
To learn more, please contact: