Title: Community Enrichment Warehouse Team Member
Reports to: Community Enrichment Field Coordinator
Location: Beardall Senior Center, 800 Delaney Ave #3897, Orlando, FL 32801
Tuesday July 12, 2022 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday July 13, 2022 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Thursday July 14, 2022 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday July 19, 2022 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday July 22, 2022 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Purpose: The volunteers for Community Enrichment will help to sort and gather our donated dancewear to help organize our storage space. This dancewear is provided for our S.T.E.P.S, R.E.A.C.H., and R.I.S.E. students to allow them to understand and embody dance and ballet within our enrichment programs.
- Meet at Beardall Senior Center at times mentioned above
- Lift up to 50 lbs worth of dancewear with reasonable accommodations
- Arrange inventory by size and style
- Remove unnecessary dancewear into other categories including donate, sell, and trash.
- Organize dancewear boxes and items into storage room.
Training will take place 30 minutes prior to the volunteer start time taking place at either
Beardall Senior Center. This will be coordinated with the Community Enrichment Coordinators.
To apply, please complete this form.
To learn more, please contact: