Group Sales Assistant (Part-Time)
Hours: Part-time, 20-25 hours per week
Reports to: Audience Services & Marketing Manager
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build/manage a database of targeted potential and existing group sales clients through direct mail strategies, outgoing phone calls, and existing customer relationships
- Generate and follow through on sales leads for group subscriptions/individual tickets to upcoming performances
- Attend outside sales events to promote/sell the group packages and subscriptions to the upcoming season
- Process payments, assist patrons with ticketing needs and assist with pulling ticketing reports
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Work with the entire staff and operate as a member of the administrative team at all times
- Assist in day-to-day ticket office duties
- Take incoming phone calls to the organizational main number, diverting to the correct department
- Enter patron information into our database and undertake database management projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Outstanding customer service skills, sales ability and telephone manner
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and database programs (experience with Tessitura is a plus, but not required)
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work productively under time pressure and meet deadlines
- Be a self-starter who can work independently
Location: Orlando Ballet, Inc.
3751 Maguire Blvd., Suite 111
Orlando, FL 32803
Please note that this is temporary position, though continued employment for the right candidate may be available.
TO APPLY: Email a cover letter and resume outlining your relevant experience to email@example.com. Orlando Ballet, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently seeking interns in the following departments:
- Box Office
- School Administration
Preference will be given to college juniors and seniors and any Master’s degree candidates.
Students will assist Orlando Ballet’s administration team with several projects and be exposed to various aspects of the internal processes of a non-profit business. This is an unpaid internship.
Please mail resume and letter of interest to:
Orlando Ballet, Inc.
Attn: HR Dept.
415 E. Princeton Street
Orlando, FL 32803
You may also email your resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(See below for details)
There are no auditions for Orlando Ballet’s professional company scheduled at this time.