The Nutcracker Tea 2019
Sunday, December 8th, 2019 | 11 a.m.- 2 p.m
Benefiting Orlando Ballet School
Start your family’s holiday season with a very special experience at The Nutcracker Tea and be among the first to see the new home of Orlando Ballet Company and School: Harriett’s Orlando Ballet Centre. This event is the signature fundraiser for our school and community enrichment programs, supporting scholarships and program growth to bring dance to the widest possible group of children throughout Central Florida. Enjoy a delicious assortment of sweet and savory holiday treats and interact with some of the dancers and characters from the performance. The afternoon tea includes the chance to have your family’s photo taken alongside some of The Nutcracker’s iconic characters—a perfect gift for your loved ones, employees or any group you may wish to host.
Single Ticket Reservations
$75 per adult reservation
$50 per child reservation (age 12 and under)
For additional information or to reserve your tickets, please contact: Gabby Diaz, Development Coordinator, at [email protected] or 407.418.9832. Make checks payable to: Orlando Ballet, 3751 Maguire Blvd, Suite 111, Orlando, FL, 32803
Orlando Ballet Presents Ballet Ball – A Cinderella Story
Saturday, January 25th, 2020 | 6 p.m.
Benefiting Orlando Ballet
Please share in the enchantment of Orlando’s preeminent Gala and Fundraiser as we unveil our new home to the Central Florida community.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Cheryl Collins, Director of Development at [email protected]
SPONSOR A DANCER
Sponsor an Orlando Ballet Dancer
Do you have a favorite Orlando Ballet dancer? If so, please consider sponsoring a dancer this season. Sponsors receive recognition anywhere the dancer’s name or biography appears, as well as recognition in our printed programs and our website. Dancer Sponsors are also invited to special behind-the-scenes events throughout the year.
SPONSOR A DANCER – $5,000
· Your name will appear anywhere the selected dancer’s photo or biography appears in conjunction with the Orlando Ballet main stage productions.
· Donor recognition in the program for each of the Orlando Ballet main stage productions
· Name / Company Logo and link on the Orlando Ballet website
· Up to four (4) invitations to post-performance cast parties and opening night pre-party reception
· Up to four (4) invitations to attend / observe a company class in studio
· Up to four (4) invitations for back stage tour for one show per season upon request
· One (1) Season parking pass used at the Dr. Phillips Center for the main stage production
Orlando Ballet Ambassadors
Calling Young Professionals!
Join Orlando Ballet Ambassadors, a vibrant and engaged group of young professionals with a passion for arts, who enjoy social and business networking opportunities. Help us establish the foundation that supports the future of Orlando Ballet and have fun doing it!
Orlando Ballet is the only professional resident ballet company in Central Florida that provides a complete season of full length ballets, new works, and non-traditional programs. Since 1974, the Ballet has endeavored to meet the interests of traditional patrons and inspire new audiences to embrace the art of dance. As an Orlando Ballet Ambassador, you will be part of our mission to instill appreciation of the art and power of dance to our community.
As we launch this new program, we would like to share the following special benefits and commitments of being an Orlando Ballet Ambassador for the 2018/2019 season:
- Invitations to exclusive OBA events, such as Happy Hours, post-performance gatherings with Orlando Ballet Company Dancers, behind-the-scene rehearsals, and more
- 10% off performance tickets (excluding Peter and The Wolf, and Uncorked events)
- Exclusive OBA pin
- Attend at least one main-stage performance, two Orlando Ballet/OBA events, and one volunteer event
- If you are active on social media, please share 5 or more social posts throughout the season, whether tagging yourself at an OBA event, sharing an Orlando Ballet post, etc.
A Non-Profit Organization
We are committed to transparency and donor stewardship.
For information on making a Stock Transfer, please contact Cheryl Collins, Director of Development, at [email protected]
Orlando Ballet, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization regulated by the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services pursuant to the Florida Solicitation of Charitable Contributions Act. Our Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services Registration Number is CH11282. A copy of our official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services at (800) 435-7352 or visiting their website (www.freshfromflorida.com). Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state.