This position will work with the Director of Community Enrichment and will be responsible for supporting our growing central Florida training offerings. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an enthusiastic belief in Orlando Ballet’s mission and teaching methodology, a commitment to excellence, a willingness to take initiative, and the skills to work collaboratively in an open office environment. Orlando Ballet is dedicated to building a culturally vibrant team and strongly encourages applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
- Provide administrative, logistical, and clerical support for Orlando Ballet Community Enrichment Programs
- Manage special projects and tasks as determined by the Director.
- Liaise with teaching artists, site contact person, and administrative colleagues, as well as other arts education organizations
- Answer and direct email and phone inquiries
- Maintain project timelines, build a database of contacts, and schedules
- Provide support to the Community Enrichment Department and the wardrobe staff as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Google Drive, and social media platforms
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to track and prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Experience working with children
- Experience in dance, the arts, and/or education a plus
- Pending Undergraduate degree required
Email your resume and cover letter for this position to [email protected]. Orlando Ballet is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.