Uncorked at the AbbeyOctober 8 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Orlando Ballet presents Uncorked at The Abbey
October 8, 2019 | 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
Uncorked is your chance to see Orlando Ballet’s dancers perform up-close-and-personal, ask them questions, and meet Artistic Director, Robert Hill in the relaxed theater bar at The Abbey. One of Uncorked at The Abbey’s unique features is getting to experience Artistic Director, Robert Hill and a few Orlando Ballet dancers choreograph right in front of you. Watch a piece choreographed at a previous Uncorked here. Uncorked has established itself as a popular gateway to ballet because it de-mystifies dance for new audiences in an informal venue and shows that ballet is an art form for everyone.
• Presale begins August 30 at 10 a.m. General on sale begins August 31 at 10 a.m.
• VIP tickets for Uncorked at The Abbey are available for $50 and include prime, up-front seating and a glass of wine.
• General admission tickets are $30, and drinks are available for purchase.
• Groups and subscribers can purchase tickets in advance.
• Event sponsorships and Corporate Event Packages are also available.
• Please contact us if you have visual impairments so we can accommodate your particular needs, on a case by case basis.
For information call 407.418.9828 or email [email protected].