UncorkedOctober 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Orlando Ballet presents Uncorked
Uncorked* is your chance to see Orlando Ballet’s dancers perform up-close-and-personal in our new home, Harriett’s Orlando Ballet Centre. One of Uncorked’s unique features is getting to experience Artistic Director Robert Hill and a few Orlando Ballet dancers choreograph right in front of you. Uncorked has established itself as a popular gateway to ballet because it de-mystifies dance for new audiences and shows that ballet is an art form for everyone.
Watch a piece choreographed at a previous Uncorked here.
*Subject to change.
• VIP tickets for Uncorked are available for $50 and include prime, up-front seating and a glass of wine.
• General admission tickets are $30, and drinks are available for purchase.
• Event sponsorships and Corporate Event Packages are also available.
• Please contact us if you have visual impairments so we can accommodate your particular needs, on a case by case basis.
• Ticket availability is limited due to socially distant seating. View Orlando Ballet’s COVID-19 Safety Protocols.
For information call 407.418.9828 or email [email protected].
Dancer: Andre Gallon (USA), Photography by Michael Cairns 2020Buy Tickets
7 p.m. - Harriett’s Orlando Ballet Centre
Harriett’s Orlando Ballet Centre
600 N Lake Formosa Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
Learn about the venue, find your seats ahead of time, learn the best places to park and even buy your parking in advance.