Fitness Thru Dance
Celebrate Community, Opportunity & Diversity
Year-Round • Ages 14+
Orlando Ballet School offers classes for teens/adults interested in innovative ways to stay fit and have fun! Class styles include Ballet, BeMoved, Latin Cardio, Ballet Fitness and many more!
1 Hour Class:
• $15 per class
• $130/10-class card (Expires 120 days after purchase)
$100/month – Unlimited Monthly Fitness thru Dance Membership.
• $13 per class – Theme Park Employees, Hospital Employees, Students, Parents, Seniors and Military
• $100/10-class card (Expires 120 days after purchase) – Professionals (Equity, AFTRA, SAG only) and OBS registered students and their parents.
Fitness Thru Dance Classes
Schedule & Registration
Health and Safety Policies and Protocols at HOBC
Monthly Unlimited Membership
Orlando Ballet School is now offering a “monthly unlimited” contract option for Fitness thru Dance Clients. If you wish to purchase an unlimited contract after the first of the month, or for a start date in the middle of a month, please contact our Registrar office in order for your contract to be prorated appropriately at [email protected]
- Monthly Unlimited Membership is $100 per month on Auto-billing.
- A 12 month contract is required upon enrolling. Clients do have the option to opt-out of the contract at any time by abiding by our withdrawal policies.
- Your card on file will be auto-billed on the 1st of every month, and you can book classes through the app, online, or walk-in. There are no booking or class restrictions.
- Unlimited members are still subject to capacity restrictions. accommodations cannot be made for unlimited members if a class has already reached its capacity upon booking.
Adult Summer Intensive
August 4-8, 2021
Our Fitness Thru Dance Adult Summer Intensive offers students an opportunity to enhance their training with Orlando Ballet’s world-renowned faculty. The intensive is taught at the Beg./Intemediate level and includes Ballet, Modern, Conditioning, Jazz, and Choreography. The intensive wraps up with a student performance in our on-site theater followed by a reception.
Harriett's Orlando Ballet Centre
Welcome/Warm-up class • 5:30-6:30pm
Ballet • 6:30-8:00pm
Seminar Class/Choreography • 8:00-8:30pm
Modern • 5:30-6:30pm
Choreography • 6:30-7:30pm
Afro-Fusion • 7:45-9:00pm
Ballet • 5:30-7:00pm
Choreography • 7:00-7:30pm
Jazz • 7:30-8:30pm
BeMoved® • 10:00-11:00am
Ballet • 11:00-12:30pm
Lunch • 12:30-1:00pm
Jazz • 1:00-2:00pm
Modern • 2:00-3:00pm
Rehearsals • 3:00-5:00pm
Warm-up • 10:00-11:00am
Tech Rehearsal • 11:00-12:30pm
Break • 12:30-1:00pm
Performance • 1:00-2:00pm
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
What to Wear:
Workout or comfortable clothes are best. Barefeet, socks with grippy bottoms, ballet or jazz shoes, and clean indoor sneakers are all acceptable footwear.
Please bring water.