Orlando Ballet and Cirque du Soleil® will present a one-of-a-kind choreographic project featuring young emerging talent from both companies. Under the guidance of Orlando Ballet Artistic Director, Robert Hill and La Nouba Artistic Director Daniel Ross, the two groups will present …
A Choreographers’ Showcase, a Project Designed to Stimulate and Encourage Artistic Growth
When? March 4, 2013 • 7 p.m.
Where? La Nouba Theater, Downtown Disney® West Side
- $40 • VIP Seating
- $30 • Tier 2 Seating
- $20 • Tier 3 Seating
***All sales final, no refunds, no exchanges!***
Tickets on Sale Friday 11Jan13 at 10am!
- Orlando Ballet Box Office either by phone (407-426-1739) or walk in M-F 9am-1:30pm and 3-6pm
- Online at orlandoballet.org
- Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000
- Amway Center – walk-up only, M-F 9am-5:30pm
- Bob Carr Kiosk – 24 hours
All venues except the OB Box Office will charge additional fees!
A Choreographers’ Showcase is generously made possible by Walt Disney World® Resort and Cirque du Soleil®.