Orlando Ballet is looking for a Group Sales Coordinator to join our team!
Hours: Part-time, 20-25 hours per week
Reports to: Audience Services & Marketing Manager
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build/manage a database of targeted potential and existing group sales clients through direct mail strategies, outgoing phone calls, and existing customer relationships
- Generate and follow through on sales leads for group subscriptions/individual tickets to upcoming performances
- Attend outside sales events to promote/sell the group packages and subscriptions to the upcoming season
- Process payments, assist patrons with ticketing needs and assist with pulling ticketing reports
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Work with the entire staff and operate as a member of the administrative team at all times
- Assist in day-to-day ticket office duties
- Take incoming phone calls to the organizational main number, diverting to the correct department
- Enter patron information into our database and undertake database management projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Outstanding customer service skills, sales ability and telephone manner
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and database programs (experience with Tessitura is a plus, but not required)
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work productively under time pressure and meet deadlines
- Be a self-starter who can work independently
Location: Orlando Ballet, Inc.
3751 Maguire Blvd., Suite 111
Orlando, FL 32803
Please note that this is temporary position, though continued employment for the right candidate may be available.
TO APPLY: Email a cover letter and resume outlining your relevant experience to [email protected]. Orlando Ballet, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.